Last night we had to open 2 Christmas gifts for Connor, but let me tell you why. We went out to dinner at our local/favorite dive since I was lazy and didn't want to cook. We all thought it was a great idea. And the place has a huge sand box at the restaurant, so it's almost a date night - since Connor is playing in it most of the time. All well and good. We came home and I walked into the kitchen/living area and there are pine needles EVERYWHERE! All under the tree the floor is covered, then there's a trail around it. So I knew something was up. I'm looking around and notice the the floor is wet. Seems I forgot to let Rocco out before we left for dinner so he scouted out our tree and relieved himself... all over the tree skirt and the only two presents wrapped and under the tree. SO NOT HAPPY!!!! But Connor loves his gifts! He got two books from friends, one with rockets to blast in the air, the other included a superhero kit... which you see above. Connor was totally stoked he got to open early presents, but I was the least bit happy when we returned home last night. The End
Big Family Visit
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment