Connor and I were driving around the other day. Not sure where we were going/coming from, but I hear him humming in the back seat. I was spacing out, probably humming too. Then I heard him singing "
Sush girl! Shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips." twice, right on
que. I was speechless, which doesn't happen too often. I turned down the radio and asked him how he knew those words. He said "Mom, that song is on the radio all the time. It's my favorite." WOW. Guess it is on the radio a lot. We had a little chat about the song, the meaning of the words, and that fact that some people do not sing about nice things. So I've been changing the station a lot, and there aren't many descent ones. It seems the country station is pretty safe to listen to. Guess
that'll have to do for now.
2 comments:
Oh Connor! When Gavin sang "two trailer park girls go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside.." for the first time, it was a real shocker. I guess my kid loved his Eminem and Connor's gotta have his 3Oh!3. What is wrong with us?
Thank you Erin, I needed that:o) At least I know it's not me now... what a good laugh!
Post a Comment