
Today we got a new hutch, which we've wanted forever, just never really had the room. Wait, let me clarify... I guess I've wanted a hutch more so than Will :o) We've had Nan's china since we've been married (plus our crystal glasses we got as gifts) and everything has been in boxes getting moved from one place to the next. But I happen to find this hutch on Craigslist for a steal and it kind of matches our dining room table. Not quite as light, but pretty close. And it's in GREAT shape! So today we got to mix a little of the old with the new, thanks to Nan for keeping a special eye on our goodies so that they didn't get broken. Miss ya lady!
2 comments:
Love it!! It looks really good!
Thanks! We love it too. Better than we thought :o)
Post a Comment