Creekstyle!

Creekstyle!
Our first family outing in our new boat on the VA waterfront.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sand in the Pants... or Rocks?

We were over at the beach the other day sucking up more gorgeous sun and Connor said that he had rocks in his pants. I looked at him, a bit concerned, and blew it off thinking he was talking about sand. So I told him to rinse his butt off out in the water. Made complete sense. He decided to use his bucket instead. Whatever.. the kid is great at improvising so I thought it was a great idea. An hour later he had to go pee so I took him to the bathroom. When I peeled his shorts off I have to say I was speechless over the amount of rocks, yes rocks - not sand - that fell onto the floor, most of which were bigger than pebbles you'd find in a fish tank. OUCH!!! Seriously, I wanted to get a broom to sweep up the rocks because someone was going to hurt their feet in that stall. Never mind my kids butt...

No comments: