Creekstyle!

Creekstyle!
Our first family outing in our new boat on the VA waterfront.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Boogie Boarding at Bellows

Last weekend we took a break from the unpacking & picture hanging to head out to the beach at Bellows AFB. It was gorgeous over there. Some clouds and wind, but still a nice day out. We also invested in a new, 'big boy' boogie board for Connor. It was certainly put to the test, complete with a wipe out onto the beach. I think Connor had sand in his hair/scalp for almost the whole week! He was not fond of the wipe out of course, but he did mention that the boogie board was 'awesomely cool.' I have a video to post as well but I need to put it together yet. Soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I bet Conner did not like the wipe out. However i am certain he will adjust to them. Glad to see your having some down time! Looks like the Pro Bowl was fun also! Love ya's, Aunt Re