It seems to be that time again where I start cursing the military... We got some good news and some bad news this week. The good news was that Will did his thesis presentation and it went really well. The bad news is that we may or may not be going to Hawaii now. Frankly, I don't care where we go at this point, I just want to move and get to our next duty station. I hate being in limbo. That being said, we'll be back East longer than expected. We'll be in Philly for the holidays then Will is (most likely) going to be working in DC for a few months. He'll be doing more research and planning related to his thesis. It's pretty exciting, especially when several people in high level positions think the research Will did is worth pursuing. So in all likelihood, he'll be pursuing and Connor and myself will be in PA with the family for a while. I am hoping that come March we are moving on to our next home, wherever that is :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment