Creekstyle!

Creekstyle!
Our first family outing in our new boat on the VA waterfront.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Here Crabby, Crabby, Crabby!!!

So our friend Cyndi came out to visit us last week. The one day we went down to the Cannery and had some lunch. Of course she had to get her seafood fix taken care and ordered a nice platter, Dungeness Crabs included. She proceeds to go about her lunch and breaks a piece of crab off for Connor. I was certain he'd take two bites and spit it out, due to the texture. Turns out the dude has expensive taste. I was hearing the story of Jannelle in my head all over again, loving lobster as a little girl! So thanks Cyndi!! We had another seafood feast the same week while she was here, compliments of Phil's, and ordered two more crabs. Connor was all about cracking them and digging out the meat. Guess it's best he learns on the Dungeness variety and not the Maryland variety! Get a load of this....

2 comments:

The Hoskins said...

That's comedy! I love all his little sound effects with the cracker. My kids would eat shrimp and crab for every meal if I could afford to!

Anonymous said...

Cool. I agree the sounds Conner was making as he was working sooo hard. All I can say is a true Koszarek...look out! Love You Guys, Aunt Re